Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Adventure is out there!" -Pixar's Up

Well hello there, this is my very first blog, and I am excited to share my life adventures and thoughts with you guys! 

It is finally fall season, my most favorite season of all! November is the month that reminds me, well reminds everyone to be thankful, I know we should always be thankful, but lets be honest, sometimes we just get so caught up in life and in ourselves that we forget to just sit back and thank God for all the blessings He has given us. 

I am so beyond thankful for all the blessings my Father has given me. Sometimes I think back and am just in complete awe by everything that He has done for me. 

If you don't already know, I am currently in the process of planning a wedding!! I am so absolutely thrilled to soon call my best friend, my husband. I can't wait to embark on this new journey with him by my side, to lead me, to encourage me, to point me even more so towards Christ. Weddings are fun to plan, but I am mainly excited to begin this wonderful adventure called marriage. 

What is adventure?
Adventure-
a: an undertaking usually involving danger and unknown risks
b: an exciting or remarkable experience

| I believe marriage with God as the center is the adventure of a lifetime |

[[Adventure is out there!" -Pixar's Up]]







4 comments:

  1. It's Fall? Autumn passed by way to quick. And congratulations. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kristen, congratulations! I've been following since 2009 and I think you deserve all these great blessings the Lord is giving you. You are a person to admire! God bless you. Greetings from Panama City.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much for your kind words, love, and support!! God bless you! <3 Have a fantastic week!

      Delete
  3. i am really big fan of urs you might be younger in age but fan base doesnt have any limits on age you will always be my fav superstar may God Bless u and sean And Congrates For ur new life Enjoy Be Happy & Keep Smiling 4ever and Ever

    ReplyDelete